WELL KNOWN PROMINENT DEFENSE FIRM IN DOWNTOWN FORT LAUDERDALE is seeking to add a Senior Associate Attorney to its Fort Lauderdale team. This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of Florida’s leading litigation defense firms. Along with an outstanding career path, along with offering partnership track, the firm is prepared to offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including excellent benefits options, parental leave, a 401K match, professional development, CLE credits and coordination, memberships, corporate discounts.
- Drafting/reviewing/responding to discovery documents, as well as, motions
- Conducting and/or defending depositions
- Court appearances (arguing motions), meditations
- Performing legal/medical research
- Admission to Florida Bar
- 5+ years civil litigation experience (medical malpractice defense focus preferred)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Self-starter who takes ownership of executing tasks
- Ability to manage and prioritize large and complex case-load
- Effective team player
The Firm has been recognized by both the bench and bar as a leader in the medical defense and professional liability areas. In addition, a number of Firm partners have been selected by their peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America as well as Super Lawyers. Most of the Firm’s partners are AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell, their highest rating.