Immediate opening for Insurance Defense Litigation Attorney with 5+ years of experience for highly respected, multi-state litigation firm. This position is for the firm's Farmington Hills office. Candidates must be licensed to practice law in Michigan!
Ideal candidate will have strong academic credentials with a JD from an ABA-accredited law school, be admitted to the Michigan bar, and a proven track record in:
- Prior experience handing a file from beginning to end;
- Prior litigation experience with 1st and 3rd-Party Auto injuries and Trucking injuries;
- A self-starter capable of handling a full case load;
- Experience handling mediations and taking depositions;
- Embracing and developing client relationships;
- Ability to frequently and directly communicate with clients;
- Excellent verbal and written skills; and
- Accurately report time.
*Portable business is a plus. Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Upload your resume and apply today! All submissions confidential!