The therapist role is a critical component to the LIGHT House Model of care and the treatment plans, assessment and aftercare plans for its clients. Personalized Nursing LIGHT House, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Primary Therapist for its Intensive Outpatient Program treating adults in Plymouth and Canton offices.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Conduct individual & group therapy sessions
- Be responsible for treatment plans, assessments, aftercare plans and designing appropriate interventions
- Facilitate groups as required
- Ensure proper authorizations for billing purposes
- Other tasks as required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties of personnel so classified.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Licensed Masters (LLMSW, LMSW, LLC, LLP, LPC) and MCBAP certification preferred (CAADC), with minimum of temporary license and MCBAP development plan required
- Minimum 2 years experience working in substance abuse treatment
- Individual who is able to actively listen and show compassionate to clients
- Prompt filing of client case paperwork with attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written