RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OFFERED
Florida state accredited certified domestic violence center, SafeSpace, headquartered in Stuart, Fl and serving the Treasure Coast of Florida, is seeking to hire a qualified Chief Executive Officer, CEO.
The successful new hire will have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and two years’ experience working in the domestic violence field.
Candidate must possess a commitment to leadership and demonstrated abilities, skills and experience in:
· Understanding of domestic violence issues
· Business acumen
· Financial acumen
· Successful management of leadership teams
· Donor development and fundraising
· Community partnership development
· Working with a Board of Directors
· Grant writing
· Budget management
· Mission- driven approaches
· History of successful program development
· Prior leadership in a non-profit organization
The Agency pays a competitive salary and provides health benefits.
As important, the Agency has a 40 year history of providing outstanding service to women, children and men involved in domestic violence by providing necessary support services and assistance.
If you have the necessary qualifications and are looking for an outstanding venue to demonstrate your leadership abilities, please email your resume and cover letter to: DrJackppi@gmail.com
The Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please do NOT contact the Agency directly.