Landscape Maintenance Crew
- $16 to $18 Hourly
Our Company has been in business for 40 + years with the commitment to transforming areas into livable, vibrant green spaces in both the commercial and residential markets. Because of our excellence in design, installation, and maintenance, we have built up a clientele that consistently brings in work every week and is continuing to grow. Applying is an excellent opportunity to grow with our Company.
Position Summary: Currently looking for personnel that has experience with gardening services. For the driver positions, preferably, you will have enough knowledge of landscaping to ensure the team is performing their work correctly and are willing to be trained on how to drive a truck and trailer if you do not already have this experience. Must have excellent communication skills with others. Punctuality, organization, transportation to and from work, ability to troubleshoot, and perform professionally and politely when communicating with co-workers and clients are essential.
Compensation: $14 - $18 an hour
Hourly wage based on experience, education, and job performance.
Current Company benefits package after 90-day probation: Holiday pay, 5 Paid Sick Days, Medical Plan Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Prescription Drugs, Life Insurance, Vacation Pay after Completion of 1 year working, one week (5 workdays) 2 years worked, two weeks (10 workdays).
- Customer and quality focus
- Practical communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Responsible and dependable
- Ethical with integrity
Job Duties: * Loading or unloading of trucks and trailers in the AM and PM shifts.
- Cutting of grass, trimming grass edges, cleaning up of green refuse, blow trimmings. Also, fertilize and water turf areas and perform other lawn care duties as directed by the foreman
- Able to move and install soil, mulch, and plant material. Able to assist with the construction of landscape gardens and or similar landscape areas.
- Spray and dust areas in order to control various insects or weeds.
- Operate power equipment, including lawn tractors, lawnmowers, line trimmers, blowers, hedge trimmers, pruning saws, sod cutters, chainsaws, etc.
- Conduct daily inspections and maintenance on vehicles.
- Conduct daily inspections of tools and equipment.
- Assist the foreman in other work-related duties. This may include construction projects or shop and yard maintenance. Also may include vehicle or equipment maintenance
- At all times, wear personal protective equipment.
- Comply with all company policies and regulations.
- Abide by local health and safety laws or regulations.
- Communicate with our customers politely.
Requirements: * High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Minimum one-year experience in the landscape or construction fields.
- Able to operate equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner.
- Practical communication skills: carry out any verbal instructions. Able to read labels and signs. Complete simple reports and report progress to the foreman.
- Time management skills.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, tools, and equipment required to complete various landscape/construction practices.
- Independent working with little supervision and as part of a team.
- Walk, stand, crouch for long periods and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
- Work with hand tools and power tools.
- Ability to work with small engine equipment and other materials.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. repeatedly. If needed through an entire work shift
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Requires good manual dexterity
- Excellent stamina is required
- Work near heavy equipment and other vehicles regularly
- Able outdoors in various conditions, including heat and rain.
- Works outdoors in Humidity, dust, noise, and cold.
- Flexible working hours, including occasional weekend work
- Up to $1,200 sign-on bonus available after successfully completing 90 day probationary period. More details are available upon being hired.
Personal Touch LandscapeMililani Town, HI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.