UAS Assessment Registered Nurse –Full Time
Personal Touch Home Aides of New York, Inc.-Brooklyn, NY
SIGN ON BONUS & RETENTION BONUS PROGRAM!!
EXCELLENT BENEFITS: 4 WEEKS VACATION PLUS HOLIDAYS, PERSONAL & SICK DAYS!
Personal Touch Home Care Services is a leading national home care agency. We are currently seeking a Full Time UAS Assessment nurse to perform UAS assessments for patients in the Manhattan.
We believe that every patient and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. The UAS Assessment Nurse will be responsible for the completion of in-home Assessments, tasking tool, required paperwork and electronic workbook, as well as timely submission. This position as a Registered Nurse is ideal for someone desiring a flexible schedule that allows for one-on-one patient contact.
We offer competitive reimbursement, flexible scheduling and a great support system.
UAS Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- Current and Valid NYS RN License
- UAS certified experience
- Intermediate ability to use computerized systems such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and to navigate the DOH UAS health care system.
UAS Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
- UAS NY experience required
- One year of experience in Home Health Care/Managed Long Term Care preferred.
- UAS Certification required
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Excellent Patient Care and Assessment Skills
If you believe you are a qualified candidate for our UAS Registered Nurse (RN) role, please apply and join our team.