Highly respected and well established LA based personal injury firm is seeking a motivated, meticulous, multitasking Legal Assistant to Office Manager. If you have a great work ethic, enjoy wearing many hats and would like to be appreciated for a job well done, then this might be the job for you.
This firm is dedicated to awesome legal representation, enthusiastic teamwork environment and unrivaled client service. Modern high-tech office, with great perks such as company trips to places like Key West, Cabo, and Palm Springs, in addition to competitive bonuses, and a great team environment.
The right person for this position will have excellent academic background with strong multitasking and organizational skills, an ability to work with and report to others as a team, and above all must be detail oriented with a commitment to excellence.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Communicating with clients
• Scan and Rename Attorney Mail and Distribute to Legal Secretaries
• Redact Medical Liens
• Schedule and Meet Clients for Settlement Breakdown Signatures
• Prepare Settlement Release Packages
• Make Phone Calls to Insurance Adjusters and Opposing Counsel for ETA of Settlement Drafts
• Prepare and Fax Pro-Rata Documents to Medical Providers (Shared Task)
• E-mail Weekly Call Sheets to Advertising Company
• Bank Deposits
• Back up Receptionist
• Provide daily and weekly schedule for Managing Partner
• Report Medi-Cal and Medicare claims for eligible clients
• Light Accounting using Quickbooks
• Plus other task that can be assigned to help Office Manager
The ideal candidate is someone who understands the Personal Injury process and can recognize when a case needs to be filed in court to comply with the statute of limitation.
• 1-2 years’ Experience working in Law Firm Environment
• 1-2 years’ Experience Administrative Support
• Great Customer Service
• Work well under pressure
• Must be Pro Active
• Good oral and written communication skills;
• Must be Organized
• Must be a people person
We are looking for someone to join our team for the long term. Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
We offer a competitive salary, performance based bonuses and plenty of opportunity to grow.
Please submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!