Client Support Specialist - Virtual/Remote
Persolvent Sioux Falls, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Persolvent, a market leader in innovative payment solutions based in St. Paul Park, MN, is seeking a full-time Client Support Specialist. Our dynamic support team is looking for a motivated team player to contribute to our success in supporting new and current customers.
- Phone support: taking incoming calls from our current customers and helping them with their questions.
- Ticket/email support: working within our ticket management system to respond to customer questions quickly and effectively.
- Customer activations: setup and activation of new customers. Working them through activation within our various systems.
- Working with other team members: working collaboratively to ensure we are effective and efficient within our support processes.
- Support escalations: working with Level 2 support and development to ensure that customer questions are handled properly when escalated.
- 2-year or 4-year college degree.
- 1-2 years of customer support.
- You live and breathe our core value.
- You are passionate and excited about helping our customers.
- You have the ability to connect with team members and work collaboratively.
- You are driven by continuous improvement.
- You are detail oriented and have exceptional follow-through.
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Accept a background check to be performed
Minimium one year experience in client/customer service, using phones and ticketing software
Minimum Associates Degree
Knowledge in: Desktop computers
Knowledge in: Data entry software
Knowledge in: Typing
Knowledge in: Ticketing or CRM software
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
AddressSioux Falls, SD
BusinessView all jobs at Persolvent