Junior Account Representative - Start this Week!
The role of the Junior Account Representative is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for the key accounts of our firm. The key account sales and marketing plans will support, and be derived from the Business Plan outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
The Manager will be responsible for managing all areas of our business relationships with the key accounts and will work closely with the various business departments in an effort to maintain and further develop the relationship with the key accounts.
- Maintain and build relationships with the key accounts.
- Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets.
- Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities.
- Work closely with the various departments in the Marketing industry Nation Wide to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity.
- Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide direction to the marketing department on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort.
- Work closely with key accounts and the marketing department on establishing a strategic face for clients
- Provide regular sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all sales activity.
- Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market.
Company Work Environment:
We consistently have you network with top performers so that individuals can obtain that overall growth in their profession. Our team is full of members from various backgrounds and we prefer to have an array of individuals to keep up the positive energy in the office.
- Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
- Building and nurturing internal and external relationships
- Effective working in close team environment
- Entrepreneur Mentality
- Seek continuous growth and leading responsibility
• Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience required
Why Work Here?A local Cleveland marketing and advertising firm that believes in providing unbelievable services representing Fortune 100 clients. We work with the home entertainment and consumer electronics industries providing customer service, marketing, branding, retail promotions, sales, events and advertising on their behalf. Our team prides itself on a fun environment with growth opportunities that include training and mentorships as well as travel.
Great environment, training program and a fantastic opportunity for growth! We offer paid training, internal growth, & base pay!
Rocky River, OH