When you join our team you’ll experience a shared dedication to a greater goal, and an opportunity to be part of a future-focused team of innovative leaders. You’ll also have the opportunity to earn three times more than similar job titles in most industries.
Customer Service Associate
As a full-time customer service associate you’ll be cross trained on all of our client services with the opportunity to generate business & create revenue by educating new and existing customers on client services while providing exceptional customer experience. This position will fine tune your communication skills, negotiation tactics, strategic planning and could be the gateway to several other career opportunities here with us.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Engage with client customer base to inform & educate on services/promotions offered
- Work in business development position in various settings including retail and event marketing
- Execution of marketing, advertising and event promotions
- Working knowledge of services/products and its benefits to the consumer
- Participation in ongoing training sessions on a weekly basis
- Leadership training one on one with the Top performing individuals in our company to ensure success
- Managing customer acquisition and up-selling products and services
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Resourceful problem solver
- Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- College degree is preferred but not required
Pay: Hourly or Salary base pay, with additional weekly client bonuses.
We do not participate in Door to Door/Business to Business/Telemarketing/Cold-Calling/ or Multi-level Marketing.