Persado Boston, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are:
Persado is a high-growth, category-leading AI platform that helps data-driven executives including CMOs, CXOs, CDOs, CFOs, and P&L owners unlock a new lever of value creation by ensuring the right words are used at every customer interaction. Persado delivers hundreds of millions in incremental value to some of the biggest companies in banking, insurance, retail, telecom, healthcare and more. The Persado platform uses natural language generation, machine learning, and experimental design powered by the worlds largest language knowledgebase of millions of tagged and scored words and phrases to deliver a 41% average lift in conversion across customer engagement channels.
Words matter. As organizations become more obsessed with personalization, Persado has proven that being able to deliver the right message is a core functional need for every company in the world making the choice of words a multibillion-dollar blind spot across the enterprise. Persado is the only company with the technology and expertise to illuminate that blind spot in the enterprise customer experience and personalization stack.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyones unique perspective is valued and where people can do their best work. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special and are the key ingredients to our continued growth. We believe in and live by our company vision and values. We invest time and resources in people-centric programs. We work hard as a team to innovate, deliver great value to our customers and partners and create a positive, productive place to work every day. And the impact shows in our above-benchmark employee engagement. Were also proud to be named to Fast Companys Worlds Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built Ins Best Places To Work in 2021.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Product Designer to help us design the future of Persados AI Language Platform. You will work with teams of engineers, product managers and brand content specialists to identify and solve user problems, design new features and expand our portfolio. If you are a creative Product Designer, interested in solving complex problems through design and experienced in executing products from brainstorming to implementation then were waiting for you!
What we want you to do:
- Create valuable design flows for broad, conceptual ideas as well as for narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Illustrate and communicate complex design solutions across use cases by creating flows, wireframes, animations, prototypes and high fidelity mock-ups
- Utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and quality
- Partner with Product Managers, engineers and content specialists to oversee the user experience of our products
- Gather and translate feedback from our users into valuable design and UX improvements
- Talk directly to the people using our products to understand pain points and evaluate prototypes
Who You Are:
- You love design
- You are curious and excited about learning new skills and exploring new design paradigms
- You have a positive attitude, a sense of humor and a strong desire to build accessible products for both internal and external users
- You are comfortable presenting your work internally and to stake-holders
- You are willing and able to deliver results in an exciting and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- You are excited about working autonomously in a lean environment
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to coordinate and collaborate across time zones
What We Want to See:
- 2-5 years experience in Product Design
- Portfolio of successful design work that demonstrates a meticulous, thoughtful approach and attention to detail
- Experience with enterprise software design
- Expertise with Sketch and Principal and experience documenting your designs and using design systems
- Ability to collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and quality
- Strong understanding of typography, information hierarchy, color, and other UI concerns
- Understanding of web standards, accessibility and UX best practices
- Willingness to give and accept constructive criticism
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary - Were committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding Continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- All the gear you need to work smart
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives: Persado is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We continue to hire without regard to race, ancestry, place or origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, same-sex partnership status, family status, or disability.
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.
BusinessView all jobs at Persado