Customer Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Perry Office Plus is Central Texas' largest independent office products & furniture dealer and has been a part of the Central Texas community since 1920.
We have an immediate opening for a personable Customer Support Specialist to provide phone, live chat, email and in-person support from our Temple, Texas headquarters.
Why Join Us?
- Standard weekday hours: Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm.
- Benefits package after 60 days of employment.
- Established, long-tenured company.
- Complete training on our products, services and processes.
We are searching for a high-quality service professional who at a minimum:
- Is highly proficient in standard computer programs, including Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Has at least 1 year of customer service experience.
- Is positive and personable – a good attitude is a must!
- Has great phone skills and can write a professional, friendly email.
- Is focused on finding solutions for our customers.
- Can smoothly handle the occasional difficult conversation or customer complaint.
- Is all about details and accuracy.
We'll be even more excited to talk to you if you also have some sales experience and/or have some experience in the office products industry!
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Learn more about our company at perryop.com.
If all of the above sound like you, please apply online and tell us why this job fits your skills and interests!
Why Join Us?
* Established, long-tenured company.
* Positive company culture guided by Christian values.
* Training and ongoing support.
Learn more about us at perryop.com.
Perry Office PlusWhy Work Here?
Looking for long-term employment? We enjoy weekday hours and a family-friendly environment at a well-established, locally-owned company.
Perry Office Plus is Central Texas' largest independent office products & furniture dealer. Our customers love to work with us because we offer competitive prices, top-notch customer support and have everything their office needs; PLUS, flexibility and personalized service that the chains can't compete with! They like knowing their dollars are being reinvested into their own community and decisions are made locally and aren't dictated by shareholders. Why Join Us? * Established, long-tenured company. * Positive company culture guided by Christian values. * Training and ongoing support. Learn more about us at perryop.com.