Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Perry Heating and Cooling has been proudly servicing Tucson and surrounding areas since 1949 for both residential and commercial customers. Each member of our team is prepared to satisfy all customer needs from servicing and maintenance to a complete installation. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal. We treat you like our family.
Our team is looking for a thoughtful, effective communicator & problem solver who loves helping others and is excited by career growth.
The impact you’ll make
As a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll play a key role in our team’s success by communicating with customers, advocating for their needs internally, and coordinating with teammates to get the job done safely and exceptionally. In this role, you’ll help customers with scheduling, while proactively informing them on job progress and all key details of their service. You’ll work cross-functionally with dispatchers by coordinating on availability and matching technician skill sets with service requirements. Finally, you’ll have the chance to grow your career through best-in-class training and opportunities.
- Clearly communicate scheduling to customers across phone, text, and email
- Advocate for customers while coordinating internally with dispatchers and other key team members
- Proactively inform customers of scheduling changes, job progress and other important details
- Assist customers with pricing on service agreements and accessories, while educating them on new equipment when necessary
- Periodically generate new business by booking calls with the service department
Salary & benefits
- $14 - $17 per hour depending on experience and skill
- Full time with overtime as necessary
- Spiffs and bonuses
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick days and vacation
Why you’ll love working here
- We reward hard work and provide significant upside for your accomplishments.
- Limitless opportunities for your career growth. We encourage you to rise through the ranks at Perry or anywhere in our large portfolio of businesses.
- World class training and coaching with a special focus on safety.
- Cutting edge technology to make your job easier, safer, and more enjoyable.
- A fun, team atmosphere built on transparency and respect.
Perry’s awards & recognition
- BBB Torch awards winner 2005-2007
- BBB A+ accredited
- 2013 Rheem Dealer of the year
- 2012 Rheem Contractor of the year
- 2017 Trane distinguished dealer award
- 2018 Trane distinguished dealer award
- 2018 Trane top 10 supply dealer
- 2018 Trane soar award
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
Perry Heating and Cooling
BusinessView all jobs at Perry Heating and Cooling