Director of Program Management
- Posted: over a month ago
Perry Health is on a mission to rethink chronic care delivery through a purely-remote, continuous care model. This remote-first approach allows us to extend high-quality specialist care to all patients, regardless of geography or other care disparities. Although we plan on making Perry available to every patient with a chronic illness, we're starting with a focus on Medicare patients living with diabetes. Perry's remote care fills the necessary gap between physician appointments for our patients.
We equip our patients with cellular-connected devices (glucometers, blood pressure cuffs, etc.) that transmit data passively upon use, allowing even the most tech naive patient to participate. This real-time data flows to Perry's team of clinicians (physicians, nurses, dietitians), who monitor trends in the data and deliver proactive care over the phone. We've built a proprietary continuous-care Electronic Health Record (EHR), which can ingest these data pipelines and build elegant workflows on top of them for our clinical staff. Facing a chronic disease alone is overwhelming and isolating, and we aim to alleviate that emotional burden by providing care to our members 24/7.
Our high-touch approach to chronic care management creates tangible outcomes for our members and thousands of dollars in savings to the system by preventing hospitalizations, and we're just getting started.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a Director of Program Management, reporting to our VP of People & Operations. You will be a key cross-functional leader, driving forward company-wide decisions and strategic initiatives with an aim to ensure we are poised from a people, process and tool perspective to achieve (and exceed!) our company objectives. You will take ownership of the management of Perry's OKRs with the support of program managers across the organization. This role will require deep cross-functional understanding, relationship building and a can-do attitude.
- Lead the cross functional implementation and measurement of new strategic initiatives; facilitate the integration of new programs into core operations
- Grow and develop a team of program managers an ensure their adding value to the department(s) they service
- Track all cross-functional tasks and associated deadlines required to successfully meet timelines; prepare contingency plans; proactively escalate risks to leadership
- Obsessively monitor and represent the health of the business, as well as requirements for improvement, to cross-functional team
- Get into the weeds with the enrollment, clinical and operational teams to support them in the implementation of new processes
- Identify staffing needs in support of new capabilities
- Support Product and Engineering in the design and implementation of new technology features
- Embody our core values and add to our culture
- 7+ years of cross-functional operational experience in a high-growth organizations
- Proven ability to think holistically while being deeply analytical and detail-oriented
- Embody collaborative and cross-functional leadership
- Obsessive about achieving your goals and are relentless in pursuing them
- Exceptional at communication: written, verbal and listening skills
- Resourceful, natural ability to problem solve
- Diplomatic & managerial
Perry Health Inc
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Perry Health Inc