RedD-Arc Welding Equipment Outside Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you excel at building lasting relationships? Do you understand that sales are more about showing your customer the value proposition, than the price? Do you have experience selling industrial products and upselling to your current customer base? If you just answered yes to these questions, we may have just the role you have been dreaming about!
Red-D-Arc Welderentals™ an Airgas company is seeking an Outside Sales Associate based out of our Chicago office supporting our local Branch Sales operations that will cover the Chicago region. The Outside Sales Associate will OWN the account management and business development relationship within the Construction, Weld Automation, and Power generation Sales Market Segment.
What will you be doing?
Under the direction of the District Manager, the Outside Sales Associate will develop rentals and sales of welding equipment, power generation and weld automation in the assigned region by following sales leads, making presentations, preparing quotations, maintaining all required literature and providing customer follow-ups. The incumbent will also assess customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions. Some overnight travel is required.
What's in it for you?
A full benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Reimbursement and much more!
- Post-secondary education equivalent to a Diploma in Business Management or equivalent.
- Outside Sales experience in either an industrial equipment rental or a welding equipment sales or rental environment (ideally construction, fabrication, and/or manufacturing sectors).
- Working knowledge of positioning equipment, welding applications and equipment.
- Must be performance driven and show a high level of accountability
- Forward thinking, proactive, detailed and results oriented, positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Ability to travel and be away from home 25-50% of the time.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Ensures a safe work environment by following Airgas/Red-D-Arc's health and safety guidelines.
- Develops and increases end user customer base by effective communication, assessment of needs and recommendations of solutions.
- Performs onsite equipment demonstrations.
- Makes application recommendations of welding and positioning equipment.
- Develops long-term supply relationships through contracts and/or agreements.
- Meets or exceeds rental and sales goals specified in the market area.
- Represents the company at trade association meetings and Trade Shows to promote products.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for sales leads based on information from newspapers, business directories, trade journals and/or other sources.
- Maintains accurate and timely submission of sales call reports and expenses.
- Travel within designated territory up to 25-50% of the time, including some overnight travel.
- Ability to develop and execute market/business plans.
- Proven ability to develop new accounts and new business opportunities.
- Requires high-quality presentation and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds.
- Computer skills to produce effective spreadsheets, reports, documents and presentations, as required. Knowledge of MS Office and Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications.
Red-D-Arc Welderentals™ an Airgas company rents and leases welders, welding positioners, welding-related equipment, and electric power generators - anywhere in the world. Our rental welders, positioners and specialty products have been engineered and built to provide Extreme-Duty™ performance and reliability in even the harshest environments, and are available through over 70 Red-D-Arc Service Centers, strategically located throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, France, the Netherlands, Germany, and the UAE, as well as through strategic alliances in the Middle East, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Kazakhstan, Australia, the Caribbean, and Colombia.
Perpetual Labor Sourcing LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Perpetual Labor Sourcing LLC