Field Superintendent - Mechanical Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A mechanical contractor with more than 54 years of service under our belt is seeking an experienced Field Superintendent.
- Job Title: Field Superintendent
- Locations: Tamarac, Florida
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Salary: Commensurate with experience + Benefits
The candidate will be responsible for overseeing and effectively managing daily on-site activities.
- Must follow the direction of the Field Operations Manager
- Direct supervision and management of crew
- Supervise, direct and coordinate labor activity
- Coordinate the delivery of tools, materials, and equipment, both scheduling and quantities
- Communicate and coordinate with other trades and subcontractors on site
- Daily management of construction schedule
- Read, understand, and communicate construction documents such as drawings, scopes of work, schedules, specifications, safety manuals, supervisor manual, etc.
- Responsible for paperwork, timesheets, and ensuring safety are being followed
- Attend job site progress and coordination meetings
- Ensure all company policies, standards, and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner
- Coordinate with BIM and Fabrication
- Proactive individuals required must be able to independently resolve problems or conflicts and adapt to changing situations
- Knowledge of construction site activities
- For consideration, candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of plumbing and/or mechanical construction field experience. A Journeyman's license in the respected trade is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure quality standards
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Must be reliable
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Medical Insurance (including Telemedicine), Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short- & Long-term disability
- 401(k) Plan
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Perpetual Labor Sourcing LLC
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Perpetual Labor Sourcing LLC