Customer Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NOW HIRING IN THE BIRMINGHAM AREA!
MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUTE FOR DAILY IN-OFFICE MEETINGS
We are Perpetual Industries, a nonprofit fundraising firm in the Birmingham area. Currently, we are looking for an individual who enjoys giving back to the community to join our client management team
The Customer Account Manager starts as an entry-level position. They will work closely with the members of our fundraising team in the planning, coordination, and execution of our fundraising initiatives throughout the local area. The Customer Account Manager will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of event management and nonprofit fundraising through hands-on training with the goal of quickly moving to a Senior Level.
Responsibilities of a Customer Account Manager:
- Assist in the development and implementation of fundraising campaigns and strategies
- Assist with account management and event logistics for new and existing clients
- Ensure top-notch client representation at local community events
- Drive donations, community awareness, and donor loyalty through fundraising activities at the events
- Participate in daily meetings at our office to stay up to date with all client knowledge and updates
- Additional responsibilities as directed
Qualifications & Requirements Customer Account Manager:
- The ideal candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to work hands-on in the local community
- Strong customer service, and excellent organizational/time management skills
- Comfortable working as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong attention to detail and well as deadlines
- Experience in marketing, sales, customer service, retail, and advertising is a plus.
- Occasional travel is required
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Commutable jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.