- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Permobil, our passion is providing the world's best mobility, seating and positioning solutions for individuals with disabilities to help them live their lives to the fullest. We are currently looking for an executive assistant to be the supportive force that empowers our executive leadership group in the Americas. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail. S/he will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties and providing support to management. We rely on our executive assistant for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidences related to high-level systems and operations.
Objectives of this Role
· With a primary responsibility of supporting the President of Permobil Americas, provide support to the Americas executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run smoothly
· Maintain and refine internal processes that support the highest-ranking executives in the region, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow and efficiency
· Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
· Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives' priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
· Manage professional and personal scheduling for President, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management and other company logistics
· Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to executive management
· Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives' travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation and meal coordination
· Perform administrative and office support, such as powerpoint, general correspondence, spreadsheet creation, and maintenance of digital filing system
· Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
· Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
Skills and Qualifications
· Proven experience and minimum of 6 years as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
· Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
· Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
· In-depth understanding of entire MS Office Suite, including Microsoft Teams with aptitude to learn new software and systems
· Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to maintain company confidences
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Proven experience meeting deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
· Experience liaising with European counterparts
· Experience coordinating domestic & international travel
· Proven experience coordinating events and meeting planning
· Excellent communications skills
· Experience with Microsoft Teams a plus
· Experience developing internal processes to include organizing and prioritizing .
· Experience overseeing budgets and expenses
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority, Female, Disabled, Veteran, Sexual Orientation
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Permobil