Capital Projects Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Serve as manager for capital and operational start up projects in at the Permobil Production Unit in Belleville IL making world class wheelchair seating and positioning systems. Experienced in engineering in a manufacturing facility required.
- Manage major, small and minor capital projects from end to end including concept, scope, cost, resources, and funding.
- Manage a team of 1-3 engineers
- Manage contracts and costs.
- Maintain visibility to the design process and assure adherence to all established key components and project deliverables and directly manage overall project execution including construction and commissioning.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders.
- Assist in development of pre-project approval documents including project charter, project management plan, project kick start, estimate and milestone schedule creation.
- Monitor design progress and deliverables are met in adherence to established project key components.
- Direct and execute installation, construction, commissioning and validation of assigned projects.
- Manage adherence to project scope and secure approvals for all changes in projects based on engineering ways of working methodology.
- Manage and control project budget providing cost forecasts and cash flow projections through development of project cost and status reports on at least a monthly basis or as requested by project stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain project milestone schedules with integrated detailed scheduling as agreed upon in the project charter.
- Provide construction management and plant startup assistance as needed to ensure successful project execution.
- Evaluate, select and issue contracts for construction firms through bidding and prequalification vetting processes.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related field.
- 7 - 10 + years experience.
- Requires experience in industrial manufacturing environments.
- Experience managing capital investment projects in manufacturing environments
- Experience managing teams.
- Validation experience in FDA regulated industry preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to travel 5-15%.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ConstructionView all jobs at Permobil