· Administer the Compliance Schedule – that is make sure that we meet all the sampling and reporting requirements;
· Administer the Consumer Confidence Report distribution (by 1 July)
· Administer the completion of the PUCT Annual Report
· Administer the dissemination of drought notifications and conservation materials to customers (annually)
· Administer the provision of consumables, spares and replacement parts (getting quotes and issuing Pos, receiving materiel and forwarding invoices for payment)
· Compliance resources - Be able to search and navigate on various (TCEQ , etc.) web page in regards to rules and regulations.
· Tracking and actioning for Texas Drinking Water Watch, NPDES Permit. Track annual fees for water and wastewater.
Utility Customer Service and Billing Role:
· Collect customer payments and deposit through bank scanner or bank branch for cash payments.
· Log customer payments, late charges, etc. into EZ Bill.
· Import monthly reads from Neptune into EZ Bill and compute/send monthly bills.
· Handle customer service calls; coordinate service issues, line breaks, etc. with local General Manager.
· Handle move in/move outs; change of service.
· Coordinate collection efforts and disconnect notices.
· Field work to potentially include manually reading, re-reading, verifying water meter, turn on/ off customer water meter at curb stop, put out flyers on customers door relaying information.
· PBWR welcome person
· Mail management for the entities – open, scan and forward
· Phone calls – record accurately, take messages and forward on for handling, eventually assist in handling
· Supplies for the office – at least a heads up that its running low, basic office management
· Cleaning – make sure its done properly, that its always reception ready for drop ins
· Support and try to solve issues that arise with the construction crew
· Ability to prioritize
· Calm pleasant demeanor – nothing too big, nothing too little
· Able to get along with everyone - construction guys, owners, management
· Reliable, but also flexible - not all issues are 9-5.
· Able to manage different tasking with feedback to involved staff/crew
· Confident with money – electronic transactions for payment processing.
· Trustworthy for cash handling.
Hours & Timing:
· Hours: 25-30 (flexibility important).
· Position needed immediately
Required Skill Sets:
· High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
· 2-3 years administrative/reception experience
· Knowledge of general office tools – phones, computer, copier/scanner
· Current computer/office communications technologies; PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
· Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
· Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
· Effectively problem solve and resolve a variety of issues and topics within the job scope
· Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of management and corporate contacts
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills including strong grammatical skills.
Additional Job Details:
· Customer Service
· Billing and Collections
· Scanning and filing
· Record retention management (filing)