Construction - Installation Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a leader in their industry, is expanding and seeking Installation Specialists to join their team. These are DIRECT HIRE roles.
Wage: Very competitive and based on experience
Shift: Flexible to work days and nights
- Installation of commercial kitchen equipment for new and remodel food service stores
- Experience using power tools
- Handle overall activities for installation projects from start to finish
- Comfortable working in construction environment
- Set-up, assemble and install equipment in the field
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude with clients
- Other duties as required
- 2+ years Construction experience is ideal
- Apprentices are also required
- Must have ability to travel and a valid driver's license
- Able to perform physical work
- Solid people skills
Need help? Text or call 905-418-2040
Permanent Placement Specialists. Recruiting high-quality candidates across Canada. With over 35 years’ experience, we have an unparalleled understanding of business needs and requirements, and how to profile and interview qualified candidates to successfully fulfil open roles and positions. The professional recruitment experts at Permasearch all work hard to ensure our clients benefit from a consultative approach, integrity, and attention to detail.