The Vice President of Operations oversees direction, strategy, planning and execution for the company’s operations.
• Act as a key member of Senior Leadership team – balancing strategy and detailed tactics as necessary.
• Manage employees and hands-on operation of the company’s manufacturing functions, as well manage the oversight of contract manufacturers and critical suppliers.
• Ensure that, as the company grows, manufacturing capabilities meet or exceed all industry and customer requirements for cost, quality and responsiveness.
• Working with Vice president of Facilities, build manufacturing capacity infrastructure and integrate external manufacturing and facilities gained through acquisitions effectively.
• Work closely with the COO on manufacturing plans, goals, and future product innovations.
• Play an active role in senior-level negotiations with client companies and manufacturing partners.
• Develop and manage budgeting and budget execution with a focus on product costs and margins.
• Direct all production control and production process development partnering with key stakeholders in quality, purchasing and distribution.
• Experience in materials management, from planning through purchasing.
• Prior experience in technical transfers, qualification, validation, troubleshooting, process scale-up, and commercial operations support.
• Success deploying commercial components into high-volume production with fast time-to-market and cost-sensitivity requirements.
• Self-starter and a team player that will thrive in a dynamic environment.
• Experience leading teams across multiple sites leveraging best practices.
• Experience in developing supply chain strategy and meeting company strategy, performance objectives and customer expectations.
• Minimizing company risks and maintaining conformity for a safe and healthy work environment
Education and Qualification
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or closely related. Advanced degree in Engineering or Business a plus.
• Demonstrated leadership skills with a proven ability to create and grow high-performance teams across multiple sites.
• Working knowledge of supply chain development.
• Demonstrated use of Lean or Kaizen principles and evidence of establishing a continuous improvement culture.
resumes to JT: email@example.com