Restaurant Maintenance Service Support
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - CyHawk Hospitality Inc. Omaha, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
Please read the position activities and tasks below before applying.
Apply in person at:
2545 Abbott Plaza - Omaha
(402) 933-7898 Benefits of working for us include:1. Supportive ownership that believes in family
2. Closed on Christmas Day
3. Yearly anniversary checks for continued employment*
4. Free Employee Meals and family discounts*
5. Competitive wages for your experience
6. Paychecks delivered weekly
7. Flexible hours & schedules
8. Structured training program for all positions
9. Referral bonus for great employees who recruit other great employees10. Career path that rewards you financially for your advancement within the company*Ask manager for detailsSUMMARY OF POSITIONPerforms all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and quality work environment as directed by the manager on duty. Provides friendly and efficient service to guests according to company policies, procedures,programs and performance standards. Performs a variety of facility repairs, both interior and exterior, cleaning, painting and preventative maintenance. Includes interior busing and dish room responsibilities. Assures the operating viability and appearance of the facility's building, systems and equipment, in order to support a pleasant and safe work environment.POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Reports to work well-groomed, in clean and proper uniform and practices good personal hygiene.
- Exterior – pickups all trash, cigarette butts, keeps landscaping clean and trimmed, sprays weeds, empties trash, cleans front doors, wipes down newspaper machines.
- Power washes back sidewalk, front sidewalk and dumpster area.
- During winter months shovel sidewalks and put down salt in general areas.
- Following meal service, removes soiled dishes, silverware and glassware from dining tables by placing on serving tray; carries to kitchen.
- Clear table crumbs onto serving tray and wipe table and chairs clean.
- Maintains cleanliness of his/her stations and work areas.
- Arranges soiled dishes, silverware and glassware into dishwasher trays.
- Loads trays into dishwasher.
- Removes dishes, silverware and glassware from washer trays and stocks for staff.
- Keeps dish area clean, sanitized and organized.
- Cleans bathrooms and empties trash – daily.
- Performs general maintenance of all floors (mopping and vacuuming) at end of work shift.
- Change light bulbs.
- Repair doors, hardware, warehouse racking.
- Touchup painting if needed.
- Dust vents.
- Clean ceiling tiles and light covers.
- Go on roof and remove all debris once a month.
- Maintain order & cleanliness on an on-going-basis.
- Ensure all services provided to the facility are done effectively.
- Use of ladders required.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility.
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy stress/pressure during peak times.
- Must possess high level of coordination.
- Must have time management skills.
- Must be able to communicate clearly.
- Must lift and carry up to 50 pounds for distances up to 30 feet.
- Requires frequent reaching, bending, pushing and pulling.
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Perkins Corporate.
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - CyHawk Hospitality Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - CyHawk Hospitality Inc.