714 SE Oralabor Rd. - Ankeny
Benefits of working for us include:
1. Supportive ownership that believes in family
2. Closed on Christmas Day
3. Yearly anniversary checks for continued employment*
4. Free Employee Meals and family discounts*
5. Competitive wages for your experience
6. Paychecks delivered weekly
7. Flexible hours & schedules
8. Structured training program for all positions
9. Referral bonus for great employees who recruit other great employees
10. Career path that rewards you financially for your advancement within the company
*Ask manager for details
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Provides friendly and efficient service to guests. Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and quality of work environment as directed by the manager on duty. Cleans and reset tables and maintain the Guest service areas of the restaurant according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Bus and Reset Tables
- Reports to work well-groomed, in clean and proper uniform and practices good personal hygiene.
- Prior to meal service, sets dining tables with dishes, silverware and glassware and condiments as required.
- Following meal service, removes soiled dishes, silverware, linens and glassware from dining tables by placing on serving tray and wipes table and chairs and walls next to tables clean with sanitizer.
- Clears crumbs onto serving tray and wipes tables clean.
- Vacuums floor directly under and around dining table.
- Assist Crew Members
- Maintains cleanliness of his/her stations and work areas.
- Performs side work during shift downtime including but not limited to; rolling silverware, restocking condiment holders, cleaning works areas, cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Refills ice bins in service station and bar.
- Delivers clean dishes to the cooks or expo line
- Keeps General Manager and Manager on Duty informed of problems and/or issues and proposes alternative solutions for consideration.
- House Keeping
- Sweep, mop or vacuum floors throughout the restaurant
- Empty trash containers on expo, at service station and behind bar
- Clean spills or accidents in a through and timely manner
- Perform cleaning or maintenance tasks as requested such as light bulbs, blinds and cleaning drains and bathrooms.
- Extensive standing and walking for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to see at a distance (20) feet, at close range (12 inches), distinguish between shapes and utilize peripheral vision to avoid hazards.
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold
- Reaching heights of approximately 6 feet and depths. of 2 ½ - 3 feet.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided
- Must have time management skills
- Must be able to fit through openings 30” wide
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy pressure/stress during busy times
- Bending, reaching, walking
- Carrying trays of food products weighing about 50 pounds for distances up to 30 feet
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Exposure to dish and cleaning chemicals
This position description in not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principle job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - CyHawk Hospitality Inc.