Fuddruckers Cashier - Glendale
- Posted: over a month ago
Our workplace is fun, light-hearted, family-oriented and offers the World’s Greatest Opportunities for applicants like you. You could be a part of a team of refreshingly fun people making the World’s Greatest Hamburgers.
Cashier will use cash registers, electronic scanners, and other related equipment to conduct monetary transactions with customers.
The ideal candidate is dependable and reliable with excellent customer service skills, top-notch accuracy, and is quick and efficient while adhering to the operating standards established by the Fuddruckers Operating Standards manual (OSM) and the Black Titan Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Greets all customers with a sincere smile, making them feel welcome through positive, pleasant, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Takes and fills the customer's order within company mandated service time.
- Suggestive up sell of products as directed by management.
- Collects money and delivers order to customer.
- Immediately attends to any customer service problem or complaint. Notifies manager as needed.
- Verifies opening reading and bank. Is accountable an responsible for all cash issued and received at their register during their shift and all guest checks used, Counts down drawer at the end of shift to ensure accuracy.
- Immediately notifies Manager in charge of any deletions, over-rings or equipment problems.
- Ensures that all product holding times are strictly observed.
- Ensures products on the counter or in the display case are properly rotated and attractively displayed.
- Keeps display case interior and exterior clean at all times.
- Stocks the service area with a sufficient supply of napkins, cups, lids, etc. Maintains an adequate supply of iced tea.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Position requirements (Education, Qualifications, Experience):
High school diploma or GED, at least 6 months of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Position Qualifications/Functional Skills:
- Knowledge of all restaurant policies, practices and operational and human resource procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Must be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to receive money and accurately count back change.
- Practices adequate security measures in cash handling, making frequent cash drops and maintaining a minimum amount of cash in the front drawer.
- Basic computer skills.
- Report to work timely for each scheduled shift.
1.If you're hungry for a career that's fun, fast-paced and loaded with opportunity, then you've come to the right place. At Fuddruckers we make real comfort food that makes a difference in peoples' lives. And for over 60 years, our restaurant has been a place where hard-working people can get ahead and go on to do amazing things by serving others.
2. Black Titan Fuddruckers is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes hiring and employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR
Perkins Management Services Comp
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?