Business/ Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Role: Junior Business Analyst
Location: Remote (New York City)
Mode: Long Term
Experience: 3+ years
- Reporting to Sr. Manager of Workforce Strategy supporting the development and implementation of a global workforce strategy.
- Support cross functional team to monitor and report project progress, document, prioritize activity and ensure project is on schedule.
- Responsible for implementing Talview as our interview scheduling and hosting platform.
- Responsible for program management of North America rollout includes issue tracking, resolution, reporting timelines and executive level reporting.
- Bachelor in Business Administration or any related filed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Manage the project's timeline
- Realistically set time estimates and evaluate the team or teams' capabilities.
- Make adjustments along the way as needed before the project reaches its final stages.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- One of the key responsibilities of every project manager is to minimize uncertainty, avoid any unwanted surprises, and involve their clients in the project as much as is reasonably possible.
- Managers know how to maintain effective communication and keep all parties involved and up-to-date at all times.
- Analyzing and managing project risk and Issues.
- Identify and evaluate potential risks and issues before the project begins and continue during the life cycle of the project.
- Project manager is to work with the team to avoid risks or at least minimize their impact.
- Monitoring progress.
- When things do not go according to a plan, a project manager needs to monitor and analyze both expenditures and team performance and to always efficiently take corrective measure.
- Project manager has responsibility to ensure that all members of the PMO are fully aware of any major issues and risk.
Warm Regards !
Sr. Manager_Talent Acquisition
Staffing | Consulting | Outsourcing | Solar | Health
AddressSaint Louis, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at Peritus Inc