Construction Project Manager
Perini Management Services Inc., is seeking a Project Manager for its home office in Framingham, Massachusetts
About Perini Management Services
At home or abroad, our focus is on client satisfaction
Perini Management Services, Inc. is a full service construction firm that knows how to get the job done, even under the most complex circumstances. We deliver diversified Design-Build, Design-Bid-Build, and Contingency/Disaster Relief construction services to our federal clients worldwide.
Our client-centered approach and competitive, enterprising spirit has yielded many longstanding partnerships throughout the country and the world. We are a close-knit team of construction professionals eager to take on new challenges suited to our expertise. We are committed to working with clients to deliver the projects they need in the time they need it.
When U.S. federal agencies need a construction partner to respond to critical situations, they can count on Perini Management Services, Inc. We’ve provided construction services to U.S. federal agencies for more than four decades, responding to disasters and supporting military operations throughout the country and around the globe. U.S. federal agencies include the Army Corps of Engineers, Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard, National Park Service, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, Customs and Border Protection, Fish and Wildlife Service and the Department of State.
At Perini Management Services you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of large, high-profile, projects that impact our national and global communities.
Extraordinary Projects need Exceptional Talent
As a Project Manager at Perini Management Services, reporting to our Senior Vice President of Operations, you will have the opportunity to:
- Plan, organize and staff key field positions through department heads.
- Administer all aspects of Prime Contract including procurement, subcontract administration, scheduling, and closeout.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
- Develop, implement and administer procedures that include document control of design and post design material submittals, RFI’s, shop drawings and change orders.
- Develop and maintain productive and professional relationships with Client and A/E Contacts, and subcontractors to facilitate construction activities.
- Monitor/control construction process through direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget; investigate and identify all potential impacts to the project and implement corrective measures.
- Manage financial aspects of Prime Contract and Subcontracts (invoicing, payments, modifications, etc.) Protect company's financial interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with Client.
- Ensure productivity of subcontractors, efficient use of materials & equipment, and overall schedule of the project.
- Experience as PM Managing 3 or more Construction Projects with Values of Approx. $10+ Million.
- Four (4) year engineering degree or equivalent, plus 5 or more years of construction management experience
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills required
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Bluebeam, P6, Prolog, or similar management software
- Ability to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and of their impact on project activities.
- Experience with Federal Government Clients preferred
- PE, EIT, PMP or other relevant Licenses/Certifications a plus
- Position is based in our Home Office in Framingham, MA with domestic travel and temporary relocation to project sites to be expected
Perini Management Services builds extraordinary projects and we need exceptional talent. Join us and realize your full potential.
Powered by JazzHR
Perini Management Services, Inc. (PMSI)Framingham, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.