Helpdesk /Threat Intelligence Engineer (Night Shift)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $31 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental,
We are an Astoria, Queens based IT & Cyber Security solutions provider looking for an ambitious IT professional with a minimum of 3 years of experience as a network/systems engineer. WE ARE NOT a placement company or a staffing agency. The candidate we are searching for now will be looking to join a growing, team first environment that helps take their employees' IT careers to the next level. The right candidate should be a great communicator with excellent interpersonal, organizational, and documentation skills. They also will be working on a daily basis in the following main categories and should have experience in each: - Project management- Cyber Security (Next Gen Firewalls/UTM, Endpoint Protection et.al)
- Virtualization- Storage & Backup- Networks (Routing & Switching)- Server infrastructure
- Supporting end users in a Windows environment.
Preferred Skills: (ideal but not required) A foundation of or working knowledge in all the below will make the ideal candidate. - Configuration and management of various Security Technologies (UTM Firewalls/Anti-Malware/MFA/VPN/DLP et.al)
- Introductory SIEM usage and analysis
- Analyze & Process data from multiple threat intelligence tools
- Configuration/administration of VMware and or Hyper-V- Configuration/administration of Active Directory
- Configuration/administration of Microsoft Exchange/Office 365
- Configuration/administration of backup systems
- Configuration/administration of Cisco routers and switches
- Working knowledge in network security technologies (Firewalls, anti-virus, etc.)
- Knowledge of networking monitoring tools and protocols
- Support of desktops and desktop applications- Implementation and administration of WSUS Although specific certifications are not required, they are a big plus. Including:
- MCSE or MCITP certification
- VMware certification of any kind
- Cisco certifications (CCNA or higher)- Checkpoint, Cisco, Palo Alto or Fortinet Security Certifications
About Perimeterwatch Technologies
We are looking for ambitious IT Professionals who are seeking a career path in Cyber Security and Cloud Architecture.
Perimeterwatch, is a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) that specializes in security auditing, security infrastructure design and deployment services, and ongoing management and support of our clients' infrastructure. Furthermore, out of its Data Center Perimeterwatch provides access to its cloud based security services including zero day breach detection, web application firewalls, DDoS defense and enterprise security of cloud based service provider environments (AWS, Azure and Google). We are looking for ambitious IT Professionals who are seeking a career path in Cyber Security and Cloud Architecture. The right candidate should be a great communicator with excellent interpersonal, organizational, and documentation skills. Upon completion of training the selected candidates will work directly with the following: - Cyber Security (Next Gen Firewalls/UTM, Endpoint Protection et.al) - Breach Detection and Intrusion Prevention - Anti-Malware and Ransomware - Virtualization (Citrix, VDI. VMware & Hyper-V) - Storage Area Networks and backup solutions (SANS) - Complex networks (Routing & Switching) - Server infrastructure
PerimeterwatchWhy Work Here?
Great Salary, Excellent Benefits (Health, Dental, 401k ,Free Lunch) Outstanding Team and Culture. Hybrid Onsite / Remote work.
Cyber Security Experts
3412 36th Street AstoriaAstoria, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Perimeterwatch