Construction Lead Project Manager
Perimeter Security Group Coeur d'Alene, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PROJECT MANAGER LEAD JOB DESCRIPTION
Perimeter Security Group is a security systems integrator that specializes in the turnkey installation of perimeter security products, such as anti-terrorist force protection products, access control systems, surveillance systems, intrusion detection systems and custom metal fabricated products. Our market includes private, municipal and federal projects across the west coast. PSG was recognized by Security Dealer and Integrator as the 3rd fastest growing integrator in the country for 2015. We are currently looking to hire a Project Manager to our fast-growing company. Candidates of all levels are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have immediate opportunities available in the are
PROJECT MANAGER SUMMARY:
The Project Manager is responsible for providing management assistance for all phases of the construction project, including coordinating workers, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. This candidate is also responsible for sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory by implementing an agreed upon marketing plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding the customer base in the marketing area. A successful candidate works with engineer and architect drawings to prepare a complete list of all job costs, including labor, material, equipment, and specialty items necessary to complete the project.
PROJECT MANAGER DUTIES:
Assist with the following tasks;
· Develops schedules
· Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on sales outlets and other trade factors.
· Selects and coordinates work of subcontractors
· Reviews drawings to ensure that all specs are met
· Periodic inspection of construction sites
· Ensures project documents are complete
· Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
· Develop and/or maintain business relations with all customers of PSG
· Proven work experience as a project administrator in the construction field
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people to achieve maximum efficiency
· Enforce safety rules & regulations to prevent safety violations
· Work a flexible schedule as needed to meet deadlines
· Demonstrated success meeting sales goals
· Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques
· Delivers superior customer service
· Motivated self-starter, comfortable in fast-paced environment
· Experience monitoring marketplace to identify business opportunities
· Superior presentation/public speaking skills
· Ability to read engineering drawings and blueprints
· Exhibit strong business acumen to work under stressful deadlines
· Highly developed organizational, planning, and time management skills
· Ability to meet deadlines, quotas, and time sensitive situations
· Flexibility, team oriented, and ability and willingness to learn
· Over 3 years’ experience in the commercial construction industry.
· Handles Security, CCTV, Access control, and IP Camera Intrusion.
Engineering and design of commercial installations, retrofits, and system conversions
Understanding of electrical/building prints and ability to design pathway for wire and device mounting locations.
· Field Duties: Install, Service, Programming, Troubleshooting engineering, Blueprints, Design and Commissioning.
Perimeter Security GroupWhy Work Here?
Opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Perimeter Security Group is a security systems integrator that specializes in the turnkey installation of perimeter security products, such as anti-terrorist force protection products, access control systems, surveillance systems, intrusion detection systems and custom metal fabricated products. Our market includes private, municipal, and federal projects across the west coast. PSG was recognized by Security Dealer and Integrator as the 3rd fastest growing integrator in the country for 2015.
7748 N Goverment WayCoeur d'Alene, ID
TechnologyView all jobs at Perimeter Security Group