- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Perimeter Orthopaedics is a physician-owned practice, committed to providing the highest level of orthopedic care to our patients. Our Sandy Springs location has clinic space, onsite ambulatory surgery center, onsite physical therapy, X-Ray, CT and MRI imaging all in one place. Our devoted staff of providers have been voted one of Atlanta’s Top Doctors for the last 11 years. We are looking for an enthusiastic PA who has a passion for Orthopedics to join our team of 4 physicians and 3 physician assistants. This position includes a balance of clinic hours, first assist in surgery, and on call hours. We offer competitive pay, health, dental, vision, group life insurance, 401K and paid vacation. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Office appointments
- Administer injections, and other medical procedures
- Surgical first assisting
- Hospital rounds & consultations
- Evening and weekend call
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Provide counsel and medical treatment to patients
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Graduate of an AMA accredited Physician Assistant Program
- Licensed as a Physician Assistant in Georgia (Preferred)
- Maintains current NCCPA certification
- Previous experience as a physician assistant is preferred, although new graduates with a strong interest in orthopedic surgery are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Perimeter Orthopaedics boasts a 15,000-square-foot facility and an Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) outpatient surgical center, that’s conveniently situated at the MARTA Medical Center Stop on the campus of Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia. Our Atlanta location also conveniently offers patients in-house Physical Therapy.
Perimeter Orthopaedics has a second clinical location in Woodstock, Georgia. This 5,000 square-foot clinical office offers patients unique care for osteoarthritis, joint trauma, sports injuries, congenital diseases and abnormalities, accident injuries and any other musculoskeletal condition that causes chronic pain or limited mobility.
5673 Peachtree Dunwoody rd.Baltimore, MD
Get fresh Orthopaedic Physician Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.