PERI is the largest provider and manufacturer of formwork, shoring, and scaffolding systems in the world. Originally founded in Germany in 1969, PERI currently operates in 70 countries worldwide. Our success is the result of a philosophy to provide the best possible solutions together with the best possible service with a workforce that is focused on and understands the importance of customer satisfaction.
PERI is currently looking for a Marketing Analytics Analyst to join the PERI family! The Marketing Analytics Analyst supports the business by providing data to steer the growth and business strategy for PERI USA. This position is be responsible for developing and maintaining PERI USA’s marketing dashboard and marketing data. Establishing and utilizing a variety marketing tools and quantitative methods, the Marketing Analytics Analyst collects, analyze and presents data on market trends, products, pricing and customers.
We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit, is open-minded, passionate about their work, in addition to being a team player. Are you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing company that cares about their employees? If so, we invite you to apply!
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Gather and evaluate relevant market and competitor information to review market position and determine threats
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys and questionnaires (e.g. for a Marketing dashboard or frequent customer satisfaction assessments)
- Partner with cross-functional teams to analyze multiple channel data disciplines and deliver insights that drive business growth
- Help identify critical business questions and key information gaps and implement appropriate methodology to address those gaps and integrate findings into the business
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing and product strategies via marketing tools, CRM and research
- Formulate compelling stories with data to drive changes in behavior and gain buy-in
- Organize complex topics into easily digestible story lines for management;
- Ensure that marketing and business decision-making are supported by timely, accurate data and analysis;
- Assist in defining and implementing a variety of price related topics (e.g. discount policies, price lists)
- Perform other duties and special projects, as assigned by management.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel and other quantitative analysis tools
- Critical thinker with advanced problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented and data-driven mind-set
- Exceptional communicator with well-developed presentation skills and comfortable dealing at all levels internally
- Ability to discover hidden insights through advanced multi-variate data mining techniques on un-structured business problems
- Ability to execute advanced analytic tasks (including but not limited to modeling, segmentation, DOE, forecasting, etc.) and create meaningful analytical outputs
- Ability to do independent research and develop innovative approaches or processes/codes
- Experience with programming languages (e.g. PYTHON, SAS), statistical software (e.g. with SPSS), and pricing models (e.g. van Westendorp)
- Ability to interpret information and present information in a clear and condense manner
- Bachelors in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or related field required
PERI offers benefit options including medical, dental, vision, supplemental options, 401k retirement with company match, paid holidays and PTO (paid time off).
We thank all individuals for their interest in PERI, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
US work eligibility required. PERI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.