PERI is the largest provider and manufacturer of formwork, shoring, and scaffolding systems in the world. Originally founded in Germany in 1969, PERI currently operates in 70 countries worldwide. Our success is the result of a philosophy to provide the best possible solutions together with the best possible service with a workforce that is focused on and understands the importance of customer satisfaction.
PERI is currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join the PERI family! As a Logistics Coordinator, you'll make valuable contributions to the organization by handling customer relationships and serving as a trusted point of contact for Sales. The Logistics Coordinator will work closely with Sales Engineers and the Logistics team to address and resolve order issues and ensure order efficiency, resulting in the proper billing of orders and reconciliation of revenue.
We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit, is open-minded, passionate about their work, in addition to being a team player. Are you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing company that cares about their employees? If so, we invite you to apply!
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Maintain regional customer database
- Enter orders/material lists received from engineering into PSD (PERI's order entry system)
- Check PERI's order entry system (PSD) for material availability on short-term orders (<3 days)
- Escalate large orders/material shortages
- Process material substitutions in PSD and coordinate information distribution
- Obtain delivery confirmations
- Produce material lists for yard personnel to prepare for shipment
- Properly file all job shipping and return documents
- Confirm returns with customers & advise on receiving hours
- Create booking numbers and print return receipts & labels for receiving
- Enter counts into PSD once turned in by returns team
- Compare PERI and customer return counts (if provided), and advise on discrepancies; initiate third counts if discrepancies exist
- Apply returned material appropriately to correct customer/job
- Report excess material to supervisor
- Enter damages & repairs per PERI criteria after assessments
- Catalog pictures and other relevant documents
- Book trucks through PERI’s transportation management software
- Participate in PERI’s inventory taking data entry
- Support logistics in PSD related tasks (e.g. consumption, modification, repair bookings, etc.)
- Responsible for office management (paperwork, filing, etc.)
- Responsible for front desk management (trucker & guest receipt)
What you'll need to be successful:
- Rental or construction industry and equipment application knowledge preferred
- 2 years of experience processing sales orders and/or material requests
- Associate's Degree preferred
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Comfort in working in an open office setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to follow-up with others
- Proven ability to maintain focus, quality control, and excellent customer service in a high traffic, dynamic office environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
PERI offers benefit options including medical, dental, vision, supplemental options, 401k retirement with company match, paid holidays and PTO (paid time off).
We thank all individuals for their interest in PERI, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
US work eligibility required. PERI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.