PERI Formwork Systems, Inc. a leader in the formwork, shoring, and scaffolding industry worldwide, is currently looking for an Office Coordinator/Receptionist to join the PERI Family. The Office Coordinator/Receptionist, will provide concierge-level support to various PERI departments and visitors. In additional to supporting various PERI departments, this position will partner with the Human Resources department, to accomplish projects and achieve company initiatives.
We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit, is open-minded, passionate about their work, in addition to being a team player.
Are you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a grown company that cares about their employees? If so, we invite you to apply!
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Welcome and check-in visitors, ensure front reception procedures are followed and promptly respond to all facility inquires and requests
- Answer all incoming calls, includes providing callers with information or transferring callers to the appropriate person
- Provide administrative support for various departments, includes clerical tasks such as filing and data entry
- Draft presentations, communications and documents using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Provide oversight of incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, and packages ensure internal delivery and distribution, timely drop-off of all outgoing mail, and monitoring of postage
- Assist in ordering office supplies and researching deals
- Oversee purchase order requests
What do you need to succeed at PERI:
- Excellent customer service skills
- An energetic personality with a "no job is too big or too small" attitude
- Maintaining composure, accuracy, and professionalism in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and skills as needed
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a very high level of accuracy with particular attention to deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality surrounding company materials and information
- Highly-organized work style with excellent interpersonal skills
- Extraordinary ability to multitask
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook (especially Excel spreadsheet)
PERI is a family-run business in the second generation. For nearly 50 years PERI has been active on the market and has always been a pioneer in formwork and scaffolding technology. Originally founded in Germany in 1969, PERI currently operates in 70 countries worldwide. Our success is the result of a philosophy to provide the best possible solutions together with the best possible service with a workforce that is focused on and understands the importance of customer satisfaction.
PERI offers benefit options including medical, dental, vision, supplemental options, 401k retirement with company match, paid holidays and PTO (paid time off).
To learn more about PERI go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCSLguEbWPQ&feature=youtu.
We thank all individuals for their interest in PERI, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
US work eligibility required. PERI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.