At Perham Health, we don't do average, we do AWESOME!
As an employee, no matter what your career path, you have an impact on Perham Health patients' health, well-being and satisfaction. You will make a positive contribution to the community members' lives while enjoying a sustainable career with opportunities for personal and professional development.
We arehiring fora Acute Care NA/R position. Look over details of the position below, and if it seems like a great fit for you, apply to come be AWESOME with us!
Department: Perham Health Hospital, Acute Care
The Nursing Assistant Registered (NA/R) is a professional who:
- Performs patient support duties under the direct supervision of the professional nursing staff
- Provides patient hygiene, comfort measures for patients, patient mobilization and transportation, contributes to patient assessment, and maintains a clean and safe environment
- Participates in the care of adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients; as experience dictates, the nursing assistant may also participate in the care of infants and pediatrics
- Must have a high school diploma, or equivalent, and be a registered Nursing Assistant by the State of Minnesota
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to work as a contributing team member
- Must possess the aptitude to learn how to operate the assigned patient care equipment safely and effectively
- Part-time;56 hours per biweekly pay period
- 8-hour alternating days and evening shifts; every other weekend
Part-time position includes paid time off and retirement plan options
Competitive pay offered
Job Posted by ApplicantPro