Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) or Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) | Full-Time
At Perham Health, our team is the foundation for our success. We've built a collaborative workplace based on excellence, compassion, integrity, and respect. You'll find opportunities for education and career growth, a supportive and hardworking team dedicated to making a difference, and benefits that support your wellbeing.
Perform a variety of laboratory tests on specimens received from the hospital, nursing home, clinic, ER and outpatients in accordance with department, hospital and accreditation agency standards. While maintaining and troubleshooting instruments, and checking and verifying abnormal results as required for quality control.
What You Offer
- Successful completion of an Accredited Medical Laboratory Program.
- Be registered or eligible for registry by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists.
- Communicate effectively in English, verbally and in writing.
- Pass a background study through the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
What We Offer
People join Perham Health for the opportunities and stay because of the culture. In addition to an awesome culture (that includes free coffee, team celebrations, and lots of snacks), we offer a full package of traditional benefits.
- Full-time; 64 hours per biweekly pay period.
- Day shift (weekdays): variable shifts including 6:30am-3pm, 8am-4:30pm, and 8:30am-5pm
- Rotating weekends and holidays; approximately every 4th weekend with a minimum of 15 weekends per year; holidays and weekends are all inclusive and may include day, evening, or overnight shifts
If you're searching for a lasting career where you can make a difference in the wellbeing of others, join us and become a champion of health and wellness.
Perham HealthPerham, MN
HealthcareView All Perham Health Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.