Vice President, Integration
- Posted: 23 days ago
The Vice President of Performance Media (VP) will co-lead the performance media team on a day-to-day basis, driving the overall approach to media execution across all digital touchpoints. They will partner with the other VPs of Performance Media who will be focused more on media and investment strategy, and media planning elevation. In addition, this individual will work collaboratively with other departmental leaders to build and roll out departmental initiatives and operational standards for the media practice as a whole. This role will drive thought leadership on campaign strategies, audience segmentation, and data-driven media plans, and will apply industry-leading technologies to deliver optimal program performance.
The VP will oversee and guide a portion of the Performance Media teams, including Group Media Directors, Media Directors, Media Managers, and Associate Media Managers. As a member of the senior Performics management team, this role will be an integral part of positioning Performics as the premier Digital Performance Marketing Agency. Proven team leadership experience is essential, along with knowledge of digital marketing strategies, search, ecommerce, social, programmatic, its emerging applications, as well as familiarity with digital marketing technologies.
- This role will work collaboratively with the other VP, and PM to drive department responsibilities and team management.
- This VP will focus on the standardization of media services and capabilities, working closely with the media operations team to activate training programs, resource optimization initiatives, internal auditing, resource management, and service integration.
- Lead/facilitate the Media Strategy and Media Planning processes for their book of business across all paid media channels: search, display, social, commerce, programmatic, and affiliate disciplines to enable holistic cross-channel strategies and activation plans.
- Have ultimate responsibility for the execution of the client campaigns with operational excellence and relentless pursuit of performance across all Performics shared services.
- Work collaboratively across Performics functions such as Analytics & Technology, Planning and Insights, and Performance Content to build strategies to improve the effectiveness of multichannel media programs.
- Communicates efforts, wins, and any other information appropriate to the Executive team; helps ensure Performance Media Strategic vision and work are understood and visible to the industry, the clients, and the broader agency.
- Merchandise Performics brand via blog posts, case studies, and speaking engagements.
- Develop holistic media planning processes to personalize the consumer experience enabling customer data to generate efficiencies in all media channel executions.
- Collaborate with all shared services and the Client Solutions team to drive consistent training and solutions across channels.
- Interface with select senior client executives to provide thought leadership on media strategies, tactics, and performance, as well as other emerging media opportunities.
- Partners with Client Solutions leads in developing a key strategic approach for cross-selling media products and services to influential client decision makers.
- Understand and adopt new techniques and technologies that are relevant to clients’ media strategies.
- Collaborates with VP GD of Operations on the execution of the client campaigns ensuring operational excellence and the relentless pursuit of optimal performance.
- Drive integration internally and new business externally.
- Keeps up to date on the latest within the holding company and industry at large, ensuring the practice evolves ahead of key competitors and threats.
- Collaborate across integrated agency teams on the client business to deliver full holistic strategies and solutions across media, creative, website, and analytics
- Identify opportunities to streamline delivery of service across client enterprises for increased efficiencies, elevated services, and consistency
- Merchandise thought leadership and solutions across enterprise senior leadership and provide effective distribution across all Integrated teams, brands, and stakeholders for adoption and measurement
- Deepen the role that media can play in solving business challenges and opportunities
- Continuous focus on revenue retention, increasing product adoption, and media spending.
- Partners with Client Solutions to define a workflow for cross-selling.
- Supports marketing efforts.
- Participate in new business processes.
Team Leadership & Development
- Support the role of the Group Media Directors and help their development at the agency.
- Establishes and encourages a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity.
- Motivates, leads, and manages internal teams, working collaboratively to drive programs that meet our client's business objectives.
- Responsible for developing a management team that focuses on client and employee development. Mentors and coaches Group Media Directors/Media Directors.
- Conducts performance reviews and career path plans for direct reports. Encourages attendance in training programs to build and develop new skills and capabilities.
- Enforces development and documents of best practices for improving operational efficiencies within the team and the Group.
- Sets standards on new optimization tools/techniques.
- Ensure the highest standards are met and that Performics execution remains best in class.
- Bachelor’s degree, concentration in business, marketing, or advertising preferred; MBA or Master’s degree is a plus
- 12+ years of progressive levels of responsibility in media planning, buying, leadership and management
- 8-10 years of demonstrated success in managing and leading people
- Proven experience in delivering clear, strategic presentations
- Experience in managing an organization demonstrated
- Deep understanding of cross channel paid media planning and buying,
- High competency level in MS Office with specific strengths in
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $143,000 - $225,000. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Performics
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?