We are seeking a Physical Therapist to join our family!
- Develop and implement patient centered physical therapy treatment plans
- Provide individualized high quality care
- Work as part of team to provide an excellent rehab environment
- Communicate with physicians to assure smooth plan of care execution
- Previous out-patient orthopedic experience preferred
- Sound manual therapy skills
- Flexible work schedule
Performax Physical Therapy is looking for a full or part time physical therapist to work in our Downriver and Monroe clinics. These clinics see predominately orthopedic patients. We offer very competitive salaries with medical benefits, short and long term disability, PTO, 401 K, and continuing education. Performax is a therapist owned and run private practice that prides itself on allowing our therapists ample one on one time to spend with their patients. We truly focus on providing an extremely high level of care. If you are looking for a warm, friendly environment in which to work, then you should apply.