- Posted: over a month ago
Performance Services (PSI) is an integrated A/E design & delivery firm that focuses on Design-Build Projects & Guaranteed Energy Savings Projects. PSI specializes in constructing and renovating education & municipal facilities. PSI is headquartered in Indianapolis, IN and has branches in nine states.
PSI is looking for a senior level Architect to join our Design-Build team in Indiana (offices are located in Carmel). Ideally, we are targeting someone with 10+ years of experience in architectural design. Preferably working in the education or municipality markets, but we are open to other areas of experience.
This individual will be the architectural lead for potential Design-Build projects. They will be meeting with Owners very early in the process, explaining our process and leading any initial design conceptualization. Then helping manage internal Architectural Designers during the design phases. They will be involved in school board meetings and any other meetings with decision makers to help win the bids.
Ideally targeting someone that likes to be in front of customers and has a strong background in that.
From there they will be the main point person for the project. Leading the coordination with other internal Architects, Engineers & Project Managers, seeing it through completion. The projects will range from $5M - $40M in cost.
- Bachelor’s in Architecture.
- Architect License required.
- Minimum of 5 years with Architectural Project Management.
- Minimum of 5 years with REVIT.
- Minimum of 10 years with architectural design.
- Minimum of 10 years in Construction Management.
- Minimum of 5 years education or municipal building experience.
- Experience in building design.
- Experience in successfully managing multiple projects.
- Experience and knowledge of building construction technology.
The pay range is $90K - $110K depending on experience and skill set. Their is also a company bonus as well as the potential for project bonuses. PSI has very strong benefits. (PSI covers 100% of health insurance premiums & contributes to HSA).
TechnologyView all jobs at Performance Services