Marketing Events Coordinator
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sales and Marketing Events Specialist provides “air traffic control” to ensure effective planning and execution of business development-related events. The role is responsible for administering the master events calendar and all logistics for sales and marketing events. This includes engaging continually with Marketing’s creative team members and business development to ensure strategy and plans are in place to support effective marketing plans and presence before, during, and after face-to-face and virtual events. The ultimate objective of this position is to consistently support events that meet business objectives and enhance qualified sales event leads and brand awareness in our existing and developing markets.
Compensation: $40,000-$50,000 annually
DUTIES, TASKS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Administer, organize, document, and continually monitor the master events calendar and related files. This requires having a good understanding of event participation objectives to help inform and collaborate regarding event strategy.
• Prompt, proactive communication with marketing creative leads and business development to ensure timely planning, including sponsorship reservations, collateral needs, and digital campaign planning.
• Establish and maintain quality relationships with association partners. Research and prompt presentation proposal opportunities. Will coordinate presentation proposal submissions to the association.
• Administer exhibit booth selection and reservations, serving as the lead point of contact for all conference logistics (registration, sponsorship commitments, booth furnishings, etc.)
• Administer hotel group block reservations.
• Anticipate required marketing collateral to complement event presence. Assist with ordering as needed.
• Administer all event-related novelties. This includes research, selection, ordering, shipping, and inventorying novelty items.
• Process conference, sponsorship, and vendor invoices for payment.
• Track and document event-related expenses to help calculate return on investment.
• Follow up with sales and document event-sourced sales leads reporting
• Participate in event debriefs to document future event improvements and notes on the overall conference experience – this directly influences event planning for the subsequent year.
• Maintain a working knowledge of a wide variety and number of events in each state and vertical market.
Integrity – Acts in an honest, trustworthy, high integrity manner; makes and keeps commitments. Continuous Learning – Learner focused on constant improvement; embraces new technologies.
Exceed Expectations – Work hard to exceed client and association expectations.
Compassion – Conduct oneself as a steward of PSI, supporting its growth and ability to help those in need.
Accountability – Take responsibility for one’s actions and decisions.
Collaborative – willingness to engage and foster an environment of teamwork in a resourceful manner
Pace, Variety, and Time Management of Activities – Role requires flexibility and work under pressure. Some days may be steady and predictable but other days presenting tight deadlines. There is a large degree of predictability from one day to the next and job activities tend to be consistent or even repetitious in nature.
Focus – People and detail focused. Service orientation with strong focus on repeatable, very high-quality results. Keen eye for planning and detail.
Communication – Collaborates in a verbal and written manner that is engaging and professional. Communicates in a way that displays strong interpersonal skills.
Customer Service – Provides excellent customer service in a sales-oriented environment.
Creativity – Completes responsibilities and tasks in an efficient, creative, original, and innovative manner.
Initiative – seeks ways to add value to the marketing team through additional task support.
Goal Oriented – Drives to meet goals in a motivated and self-directed way; works hard with limited supervision. Acts in an eager way to learn and accept challenges. Performs assigned tasks and completes work on schedule.
Detail Oriented – Desire to support team members in a way that is detail oriented and accurate. Displays time management during completion of tasks and responsibilities.
BusinessView all jobs at Performance Services
Get fresh Event Marketing Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.