WE ARE HIRING!
Document Imaging Scanning Technician is responsible for accurately scanning a high volume of pages to convert printed material into digital images.
- Prep documents: remove physical breaks, staples, clips and bindings.
- Use the Image Scanner(s) to scan original documents.
- Check scanning specifications for accuracy and quality requirements.
- Set scanner parameters as identified for each job to ensure accurate handling per customer specifications.
- Responsible for daily maintenance, including cleaning, of scanner to ensure image quality. Perform routine maintenance on equipment as required.
- Responsible for logging document numbers automatically assigned during scanning for future retrieval.
- Writes, types, or enters information into computer via MS Word, MS Excel or other departmental systems, using keyboard, to prepare documents or reports.
- Review all output images for proper sizing, resolution and overall quality.
- Photocopies documents, using photocopier when required.
- Box records for shipment and lifting up to 35 pounds.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in operating high-volume Image/OCR scanners in a production environment or applicable office technologies experience. Microsoft suite/Adobe Acrobat Professional X software proficiency.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must be team oriented.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude and demonstrates flexible and efficient use of time.
- Must be able to evaluate documents provided in a variety of formats and determine their category.