Performance Personnel Performance Personnel Services of Pensacola Brewton, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
Performance Personnel is looking to hire a knowledgeable Safety Specialist for a local warehouse client in East Milton, FL.
Position Type: Full-time, second shift 3-11pm
· Model safe-work behavior and help establish a safety culture within the company.
· Conduct audits of the work cells to verify compliance and identify unsafe conditions.
· Maintain documentation necessary to comply with the Safety Management Plan, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
· Working with Safety Manager & Work Cell Supervisors, create, update and edit Activity Hazard Analysis & On-the-Job Training documents
· Work with Safety Manager and Work Cell Supervisors to enforce safety policies and procedures that help prevent accidents.
· Lead and/or assist with incident investigations and recommended measures to prevent reoccurrences.
· Organize and conduct safety meetings and trainings for assigned shift.
· Verify that contractors are complying with the Safety Management Plan.
· Promote and attend safety committee meetings; maintain minutes and status report for safety and other meetings and events.
· Interact and communicate with facility personnel including management, operators and contractors
· Maintain safety equipment and devices throughout facility (fire extinguishers, first aid kits, spill kits, eye wash stations, hydration stations, etc…)
· Able to adapt to a flexible, fast-paced and dynamic work environment
· Understanding of heavy manufacturing environment and risks present.
· Good comprehension of Health & Safety OSHA rules applicable to general industry.
· Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
· Ability to use Microsoft Office and Products including: Outlook; Word; Power Point.
· Must be organized.
· Must be reliable and punctual.
· Must have strong computer and presentation skills (to include tablet & iOS applications).
· Team player.
· Must be able to deliver training.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum of 2 years manufacturing experience preferred
· OSHA 10 Hour or 30 Hour General Industry Card preferred
Performance Personnel Performance Personnel Services of Pensacola
BusinessView all jobs at Performance Personnel Performance Personnel Services of Pensacola