HOA Sales Consultant
- $75,000 to $200,000 Yearly
Performance Painting Contractors is hiring a Homeowners Association (HOA) and Residential Painting Consultant (Estimator) for our St. Augustine and Daytona, Florida territories.
Are you someone with a curiosity to understand customers and provide tailored solutions? Do you like your hard work to reflect on your paycheck? Are you ready to be a part of a team that is there to support you?
If so, this may be just the opportunity you've been searching for.
In this role, you will lead in building a robust and profitable business servicing HOA and high-end residential-related coating projects. You will manage a diverse client base, establish new relationships, and service existing customers.
- Hold meetings with prospects to respond to all sales inquiries.
- Work with Field Management to assess and estimate each opportunity.
- Measure projects and complete detailed customer proposals
- Communicate with customers and field staff during all phases of the job.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and project completion.
- Participate in networking events.
- Be active and present in the community.
- Maintain and manage social media platforms.
- Engage past customers for renewal and new business.
- Prospect to generate qualified leads for paint jobs.
- Gain satisfaction by efficiently completing projects within an established system.
As a self-starter, you can do what you love, connect with people, and close sales. While doing so, you’ll have the resources to leverage your expertise in our CRM software to effectively manage client interactions, project timelines, and sales pipelines, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks. You will build and nurture strong client relationships, fostering trust and long-term partnerships with HOA board members, homeowners, and property managers. As you do, your compensation will grow with boundless potential.
A little about Performance Painting Contractors, our company has been a leading provider of coating services for HOA, Commercial, and Industrial clients. Performance Painting Contractors is passionate about transforming our industry by elevating professionalism, and it starts with our employees. We are building excellence and true craftsmanship into every level of our organization. Our attention to detail, from a focus on safety to extensive training and accountability, provides our customers with the exceptional experience they deserve. We have a passion to exceed our client's expectations.
• A Sales Champion, motivated by results with a proven track record to match?
• A Self Starter, you have the discipline and drive to provide exceptional service that creates long-lasting customers and raving fans?
• Humble Confidence, you are an industry leader but know enough to learn every day and are obsessed with finding better ways to deliver?
• A Subject Matter Expert, you’re willing to learn the products and processes to provide unique guidance and incredible service to your clients?
- 3+ years of selling experience within the construction or HOA selling large projects.
- Estimating and Painting experience is a plus.
- The ability to read blueprints and do takeoffs is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM software)
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Ability to use social media in sales and networking.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly organized with sound time management skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and utilize sound judgment when prioritizing responsibilities.
If you are an ambitious and detail-oriented sales professional with a knack for networking and a passion for the painting industry, we invite you to seize this exciting opportunity as an HOA and Residential Painting Consultant. Join our dynamic and growing company by applying now!
Join our team and enjoy these benefits:
- Unlimited PTO
- Company-sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Generous base salary
- Highly competitive commission structure
- Flexible schedule and work-life balance
- Team outings and fun culture
- A clear line of sight to success
- Financial transparency
- Company Vehicle
Salary, including commission, ranges from $75,000 to $200,000.
Powered by JazzHR
Performance PaintingJacksonville, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.