Performance Optimal Health Greenwich, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Performance Optimal Health has always been ahead of its time. The Performance Optimal Health brand is achieved via whole body health through a balance of exercise, nutrition, recovery, and stress management the Four Pillars of Optimal Health. We are an innovative health care company with a holistic approach to health and wellbeing. Our team of specialists work in synergy to help our clients achieve the right balance. We empower our clients to live better.
As the organization continues to scale, we are looking to add an Athletic Trainer to our team within our Fairfield County Locations. We are seeking passionate, client service focused, positive, and hard-working individuals with a love for wellness and an excitement for Performance Optimal Health. We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills whose focus is creating an environment responding to local sports organizations. Open to licensed and certified new graduates seeking an exciting opportunity to cover sporting events, practices, and games with surrounding organizations.
Performance Optimal Health is driven by five main cornerstones that are ever present and inform all actions and decisions regarding how we scale, what direction our business takes, and how we conduct ourselves.
- We care from the core
- We sweat the small stuff
- We are teachers & scholars
- We take ownership
- We huddle
Key Areas of Ownership
- Monitors team practices, athletic equipment, sporting grounds and helping to ensure safe training and playing conditions
- Educates, instructs, and supervises athletes in use of rehab equipment and exercises, providing daily counsel and treat ment for injuries
- Clearly communicate cross functionally about athletic injuries when & where appropriate
- Maintains medical records and forms for treatments given, completes injury or accident reports, and observes and assists the fitting of athletic or rehabilitative equipment
- Communicate athletic clearance (injury status) with coaches
- Stays informed and knowledgeable of developments in the sports medicine field, as well as changing governmental which may affect the sports medicine programs guidelines and decision-making
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university
- CT licensee and current BOC certification in good standing.
- Current Emergency Cardiac Care (ECC) certification.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working as part of a team
- Has strong writing skills for communicating stakeholders
- Computer literate, experience with data-entry a plus (Apple preferred)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time
- Available to work flexible hours that may include mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to perform under pressure and fixed time constraints.
CSCS certification (proffered)
- 401K (&Match)
- Possible growth potential within the organization
- Access to facilities at all locations
- Internal Discounts
- Fun atmosphere
- Ability to learn from a seasoned pool of professionals
Performance Optimal Health
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Performance Optimal Health