Territory Account Manager
Performance Matters Associates Little Rock, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
Territory Account Manager
Washington National Insurance Company's largest American marketing partner, PMA USA, is looking for the right individuals who have the desire to earn a good living, work a flexible schedule and provide solutions for wealth preservation and creation to families and individuals. You can make a huge impact on your community and future by educating, advising and servicing clients to improve their quality of life.
This position is a territory-based, outside sales role, with opportunity for rapid advancement to Field District Manager. You will be servicing our current rural and urban customers (local farmers, ranchers, and small business owners).
As a PMA USA Insurance Sales Agent, you will be provided with award winning training , company provided leads and ongoing support of the latest technology. These PMA USA benefits lead to numerous Agent opportunities such as:
- Six Figure Income Potential - We have agents earning $100K+ and veteran agents earning $300K+
- Production Based Rewards - Numerous production-based award trips and incentives
- Advancement Opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience:
Our sales teams have been built with individuals from various backgrounds, many of whom did not have previous sales or insurance experience. Experience is not a requirement, but a plus. Our comprehensive training program will assist those that are unlicensed in attaining necessary credentials, which is a short and easy process. We do find, however, that our top sales performers all have the following skills and abilities:
- Motivated and goal-oriented
- A professional presence and demeanor
- A dedication to customer service
- Ability to travel in state
- Experience with prospecting, networking and/or new business development
- Passion for making a difference in the community
- Stable work history
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Coachable and competitive spirit
- Ability to earn client trust, along with excellent relationship management skills
- Competitive commission package with one of the best bonus programs in the industry.
- The ability to create a residual income—an opportunity for a lifetime income.
- Regular bonus incentives, contests and an annual world class travel event for top performers.
- Unparalleled training program and mentoring program with top veteran leadership.
- Leadership and team-building opportunities available if desired.
Earn what you’re worth, make a difference in people’s lives, and have a great time while you do it!
PMA USA is an Equal Opportunity Company.
Performance Matters AssociatesWhy Work Here?
If you’re an entrepreneur at heart, this is an amazing opportunity for you to build your own business on the solid foundation we’ve created.
PMA USA is a group of extraordinarily successful agents all across the nation, who bring decades of excellence in marketing, sales and customer service to the voluntary benefits business. We exclusively represent Washington National Insurance Company, who has been around for more than 100 years and is committed to helping people prepare for the unexpected at every stage of life with its portfolio of supplemental health and life insurance products.
AddressLittle Rock, AR