Why Performance Foodservice? Here's Why...
- High performing, fast growing location with a great team!
- We are a national company with a local family feel!
- Competitive pay (+ bonus) and benefits, including 401(k), vacation, holidays, personal days and so much more!
- Be a part of helping the restaurants you love build their dreams!
- Manages a geographical sales territory ensuring that independent and regional account business is developed and budgeted sales and profit objectives are achieved.
- Regularly calls on existing and potential customers.
- Develops and executes business plans.
- Effectively manages time and resources to attain results.
- Builds business through support of company branded product.
- Manages pricing and monitors credit term compliance.
Memphis, Tennessee (TN)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy at http://pfgc.com/Policy ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster at http://pfgc.com/Poster and supplement at http://pfgc.com/Supplement ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement at http://pfgc.com/PayTransparency .
High School Diploma / GED or equivalent experience.
6 - 12 months sales, marketing and/or restaurant management experience required.
Must live in the region or be willing to relocate to that area.
Basic computer skills to include MS Office Suite.
1 - 2 years related foodservice distribution sales, marketing and/or restaurant management experience preferred.
Performance Foodservice, PFG's broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.