Performance Excellence Partners, LLC, Woman-Owned Small Business a federal government contractor, with a 19-year track record with federal agencies in professional services is seeking part-time, full-time and 1099 Human Resources Specialists/Consultants at the senior level (10+ years, advanced degree), and journeyman level (4+ year, advanced or bachelor’s degree) with federal Human Resources (HR) experience preferred to support upcoming projects for government agencies. Salary range to be confirmed based on bid requirements and qualifications.
Federal government agencies have a range of Human Capital and HR support needs, driven by ongoing mission requirements, policy guidance, organization effectiveness challenges, talent management needs, and more. Therefore, the Human Resources Specialist shall be equipped to provide a range of HR services and expertise needed to support key agency initiatives in one or more focus areas, including, but not limited to:
· Human Capital Strategy, Policy and Operational Planning
o Workforce analysis, planning and analytics
o Classification and Position Management
o Policy development and support
o Employee engagement and communications
· Talent Acquisition
o Recruiting, staffing, and hiring
o Selection and assessment
- Talent Development and Performance Management
- Competency development and management
- Leadership development, succession planning, coaching, and 360 Assessments
- Training programs; program/curriculum design and implementation
- Performance management strategy and implementation
- Organizational Development, Assessments, Transformation and Change Management initiatives
- Operational, climate, team and employee surveys
- Restructuring/organization design initiatives
- Organization culture change initiatives
- Technology change management initiatives
- Business process improvement initiatives
- Diversity and Initiatives programs
- Employee/Labor Relations
- Employee accountability, investigations, counseling, disciplinary, and mediation
· Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or related field.
· Multiple years (as stated above) of experience in federal Human Resources positions.
· Comprehensive knowledge of federal government human capital management processes, Office of Personnel Management (OPM) policies, practices, and procedures pertaining to the full range of personnel management responsibilities in the federal workplace.
· Ability to execute against project plans, timelines, milestones and key measures for Human Capital related initiatives.
- Superior oral and written communication skills; ability to adjust communication style based on the audience, to communicate complex information to a variety of stakeholders.
- Advanced skills in all Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated analytical skills to assess a complex problem and/or data, develop interpretations and deliver solid recommendations to varied stakeholder groups.
- Strong organizational skills and project management skills; exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a self-directed manner with minimal guidance.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to change when presented with shifting priorities and deadlines.
· Master’s Degree in related field
· Experience with one or more of the following federal agencies: U.S. Departments of Homeland Security, Labor, Defense, Education, or others.
· Minimum 7 years in federal Human Resources; prefer 10+ years
· Skilled in workflow analysis, performance data, metrics, and results, and evaluating organizational structures in relation to mission requirements and planning for future requirements.
· Ability to use expert knowledge to draft operating policies and procedures.