Contract Learning Project Managers
- Posted: over a month ago
Hourly rate: $55-$75/hr paid on 1099
Performance Development Group (PDG) is an award winning, global leader helping Life Sciences companies improve business results through improving sales performance. Recognized as a premier company in our field, we provide collaborative advisory services and innovative sales performance solutions that help our clients to exceed their business goals.
Here at PDG, we complement our learning and creative teams with professional consultants who help us to scale effortlessly, optimize creativity and deliver award winning learning programs. Our network of consultants loves to work with us and here are some of the reasons why they find a relationship with PDG to be so valuable to them:
- Variety is the spice of life: PDG’s wide variety of learning projects gives you the opportunity to be a part of the design and development of award-winning programs that help to move the needle on employee performance while enhancing your experience and skills
- We enable you to "stay in your lane": We have a super star team of salespeople who work with some of the most exciting companies in the world. We handle all the business development, scoping, and proposal writing so you can focus on doing what you enjoy doing the most.
- The devil is in the details: We contract with the clients and handle all the logistics, absorbing the risk so you don’t have to worry about a thing. We also provide a wide array of tools and templates to make gigs easier for you while you work with us. Our team will make sure that you are set up for success with our thorough onboarding program and consultant toolkit.
- We show you the money!!: PDG pays a generous hourly rate, and your invoices are paid on time regardless of when our clients pay us.
- We are just nice: When we ask our professional consultants what they like best about working with PDG, we always hear that our team is super friendly, and we treat our consultants like part of the family which they don’t find in their other clients.
PDG’s Contract Project Manager serves as the lead of each client project beginning during the sales process and throughout the life of each engagement. The Contract Project Manager’s goal is to maximize client satisfaction through superior project management and ensuring that their needs are exceeded.
The Contract Project Manager is accountable for:
- Leading the full lifecycle of a client engagement: Partners with the sales team early in the sales process for each engagement and leads the work and resources through the life of the engagement to program closeout.
- Fosters client relationships: Partners with clients to confirm and achieve desired service levels and expectations. Monitors client satisfaction with PDG engagements and builds rapport to establish trusting relationships.
- Managing resources: Coordinates and manages client specific onboarding; coaches and manages performance; ensures quality and monitors satisfaction throughout the engagement. Leads the resources for each engagement, ensuring that resources feel valued, supported, and connected to PDG.
- Planning for and managing the work: Creates project plans, schedules, distributes and manages the work, monitors risk and creates mitigation strategies, seeks continuous improvement opportunities. Ensures targeted utilization and profit margin(s).
- Managing budgets: Monitors and reports burn rates to the client, manages the engagement budget and discusses with the client, tracks contracts/SOWs and contractor work orders, and prepares forecasts and reporting as needed.
- Leveraging best practices: Ensures that all team members apply PDG’s proven processes to drive quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Driving Growth: Works to strengthen client relationships, to ensure client satisfaction, and partners with business development to identify new business opportunities.
Education & Experience
The Contract Project Manager has the following qualifications and qualities:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Education or Learning and Development major
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management Experience
- Significant experience in the learning and development industry
- Experience in the Life Sciences Industries strongly preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ClickUp, Microsoft Project or other project management tools
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus
Powered by JazzHR
Performance Development Group
LegalView all jobs at Performance Development Group