Performance Bankers, Inc. is seeking a Talent Acquisition Business Partner to create unique talent acquisition strategies and ensure we source, attract, hire and retain top talent. The focus of this job is making connections with people, through a warm, enthusiastic, empathetic and collaborative approach with a strong commitment to results. If you are outgoing, people-oriented, and persuasive with the desire to explore new frontiers and see your ideas in action, this might be the job you’re looking for.
- Develops and delivers recruitment, sourcing, outreach, and engagement strategies to attract top talent.
- Drives and designs brand messaging/awareness in engaging candidates.
- Develops sourcing strategies through a variety of channels including the use of social media platforms, events and vendor relationships.
- Leads implementation and management of the Applicant Tracking System.
- Streamlines and centralizes the recruitment strategy and process to increase efficiency and build brand awareness.
- Works with various stakeholders to analyze business goals and identify talent needs/or gaps.
- Develops and implements new hire orientation and on-boarding programs to enhance the employee experience.
- Provides consultation to leaders and expertise in succession and workforce planning.
- Implements and manages talent acquisition and workforce planning strategies and programs.
- Is a creative thinker and builds innovative programs from the ground up.
- Creates best practice strategies and unifies processes around recruiting, interviewing, selection, placement, and onboarding.
- Leads continuous improvement projects within functions and participates on other organizational projects to improve efficiencies.
- Functions independently and capably manages and navigates multiple priorities.
- Leads others through change, employing change management techniques to achieve excellent results.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS required.
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition with demonstrated success in hiring across multiple levels (non-exempt entry level to exempt senior leaders).
- Proven success delivering innovative sourcing and recruiting methods.
- HR certification - SPHR, PHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Financial services experience preferred.
- Team Player Virtues: Humble - being willing and able to put the team’s interests above his or her own. Hungry – possesses the desire to work hard, make a difference and get things done. Smart – regarding social awareness and interpersonal common sense, demonstrates the ability to understand others and work effectively with a team.
- Business Insight: Business acumen, strategic agility, drive for results.
- HR Acumen: Possess change management skills, knowledgeable in HR solutions and processes.
- Consulting Acumen: Possess ability to use data and analytics in decision-making, influence team members, be flexible, demonstrate leadership and be a trusted advisor.
- Dedication: Seek opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with management to create and implement innovative and lasting solutions.
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Possess excellent initiative, follow-up, feedback and decision-making skills.
- Ability to adapt to change, as well as multi-task across multiple Human Resource disciplines.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- MS Office skills required.
- Sound knowledge of federal, state and local laws and statutes for employment.