Business Development Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure
Full-Time w/ Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, 401k & More)
Starts with 10 Days of PTO and 6 Paid Holidays
Perficut is working to become the leading site management company in America. On our way to number one, we are transforming the green industry from the inside-out with a dependable, adaptable, proactive approach that creates greater value for our clients while delivering unexpected results worth remembering.
Our company is managed by a highly entrepreneurial and progressive leadership team that is fueled by a level of passion that is uncommon in our industry. Our managers are constantly hunting for solutions that improve the quality of our services and the satisfaction of our production team, while streamlining our processes and efficiency to maximize value. When a new idea or technology can be used to improve the delivery of our services, we implement it. If it doesn’t yet exist, we create it.
Perficut is a member of a Top100 Landscape Maintenance firm. If you’re inspired by the future of the green industry and are driven to start creating it today, Perficut may be a fit for you. To learn more about career opportunities with Perficut visit Perficut.com today.
The Business Development Manager will build the market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. They will manage the sales and marketing department. They will oversee the duties of the account managers as well as any administrative staff members associated with the sales/marketing department.
- Proven business development manager who is used to working to targets or goals. Must have proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business. Must have a bachelor’s degree and at least 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Lift and carry weights ranging from 0 to 25 pounds with frequency
- Occasional lifting and carrying weights ranging from 26 to 60 pounds.
- Occasional bending, kneeling, crouching and stooping
- Frequent standing
- Occasional operation of equipment
- Occasional sitting, climbing and reaching above shoulder height
- Frequent repetitive hand movements/grasping
- Good vision, corrected to normal
- Good hearing, corrected to normal; or ability to communicate/understand required information and to perform job duties
- Ability to be mobile throughout required work areas
Pre-Employment Lift Test & Drug Screen Required
Proof of employment eligibility is required.
Perficut is an Equal-Opportunity Employer
AddressDes Moines, IA
BusinessView all jobs at Perficut