Perfection Solutions Staffing is a full-service recruiting firm that recruits for both onsite positions working directly for our clients in their location as well as, virtual opportunities working from the comfort of your home office. Our team of recruiters are dedicated to the pursuit of excellence, with our focus being on delivering 100% customer satisfaction from.
This is a virtual opportunity for you to join our organization as an independent contractor working with one of our Fortune 500 clients.
- Answer inbound calls
- Provide contact completion and/or alternate solutions for the caller
- Handle customer calls despite the degree of difficulty, in a courteous and business-like fashion
- Provide excellent quality customer service to resolve all customer issues within the client's guidelines
- Adhere and meet client program metric performance goals
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor's preferred.
- Previous customer service or call center experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Previous Microsoft Office experience with Outlook and Word.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service skills.
- Effective communicator.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Home computer or laptop with internet access.
- Computer headset for taking calls.
- Home phone with no special features such as voicemail, call forwarding or call waiting. NO CELL PHONES.
- Inbound calls.
Benefits of Remote Role:
- Work from home. No need to commute to the office.
- Schedule your work around your life, not the other way around
- Extra money for holidays or escape the 9-to-5
- Hourly rates up to $16
- Flexible work schedule. Set your own schedule
- NO sitting by the phone waiting for an interview. You decide which client you would like to partner with.
Available Hours Calls are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Peak call volume occurs Saturday and Sunday between 12:10 AM to 04:40 PM ET. Independent contractors set their own hours, whether full-time, part-time, or temporary, it is up to you.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.